What is color temperature?
- Color temperature is simply as a method of describing the color characteristics of light, usually either warm (yellowish) or cool (bluish), and measuring it in degrees of Kelvin (°K). Lower temps are warmer and higher temps appear cooler. As an example 2700K produces a warm light and higher temps 6000K plus produce a cool light.
When do I recharge the battery pack?
- Some people say that you shouldn’t allow a Li-Ion battery to become fully exhausted before recharging, other people say it doesn’t matter.Truth is, you can recharge anytime. With Li-Ion batteries it doesn’t really matter because the discharge is closely regulated by on-board circuits.
How to remove the base plate
- Hold the light in both hands so that the base plate is facing upward and the light tube is facing left.
- Place your left thumb on the “nose” of the base plate and your right thumb on the oval shaped hole in the base plate.
- Using your thumbs push the base plate towards the back of the unit. This should be towards your right.
- The base plate will move about 1/4 of an inch and you will feel the plate gently spring upwards
- Then simply pull the base plate off
Can I plug my ML200 into a wall outlet?
Yes. The ML200 can be plugged into a standard wall outlet using the included 12V DC Power Adapter/Charger. When plugged in the battery will charge to capacity then stop charging. In addition the MAX output is increased to 870 lumens and the auto shutoff is disengaged. Make sure and always use a surge protector.
Click here for the :Trouble Shooting” page or read page two of the installation and Operations Manual.
Proper installation is very important. If you are unsure of a proper installation contact a professional.